Pagina's

zaterdag 1 februari 2014

YOTA 2014

It's YOTA-time again!
I am happy with the progress I am making on Magnificent Wings.
I have even finished a page!
and the next page is very small so that one will be finished soon too.
I finally start to get the feeling that I am getting somewhere with her.
Can you believe that I started her in 2008! She definitely is my longest project. 


Het is weer YOTA-tijd!
Ik ben heel tevreden met de vooruitgang die ik boek met Magnificent Wings.
Ik heb zelfs een pagina af!
En de volgende pagina is maar heel klein, dus die zal ik ook wel snel af hebben.
Hèhè, eindelijk begint het ergens op te lijken. 
Wist je dat ik deze al in 2008 begonnen ben?!
Poe, ik heb nog nooit ergens zo lang over gedaan.


Last month:           Vorige maand:


today:                    Nu:



Happy Stitching!


7 opmerkingen:

Shebafudge zei

Great progress. xx

Emma/Itzy zei

Wow great progress! :D

Pull the other thread zei

Amazing progress. She looks just wonderful. Congrats on your page finish.

demeter83 zei

She looks amazing... and I have some that I've been working on for years, and will be working on for years as well!

demeter83 zei

She looks amazing... and I have some that I've been working on for years, and will be working on for years as well!

The Crafty Princess zei

She is truly stunning. Her wings are so beautiful. And yes I can believe you started her in 2008, I've got too many projects started years ago that I haven't touched. But we will get there don't worry. Just have fun!
Alicia xo

Faith... zei

You got quite a bit accomplished, she is looking great!