Pagina's

maandag 10 februari 2014

Birthday!!

It's my birthday, it's my birthday!

Well, Saturday it was actually.
I joined Cath's birthday thread exchange.
It is the first exchange I ever joined. And it was(and still is) so much fun!
Getting mail from all over the world. I waited till my birthday to open them all.
Here is what I received:
Isn't it wonderful?!
Bernadett made me this cute card:
and Sharon made this beautiful needle holder:

Thank you all, Cath, Sharon, Bernadett, Vicky, Gaynor, Donna, Mary Jane and Valerie!
You made my birthday extra special!

ETA: Donna's card arrived with the mail today:
A beautiful handmade card with  lovely threads that match the colors of the card.

And Nicole's card is still on the way.




11 opmerkingen:

Faith... zei

Happy Birthday! What great stitchy gifts you received :)

Hope you have an awesome day today!!

Ineke zei

Happy Birthday!
Lovely gifts you got.

Dani - tkdchick zei

Happy Birthday! What a great way to celebrate!

Cath zei

Happy Birthday . Glad you got all your cards, They look fab xxx

Shebafudge zei

Happy birthday. Hope you still had a good day despite not feeling so good. xx

Annie zei

Happy belated birthday!

Meari zei

Happy Birthday!!!

Donna G. zei

Hope your day was special! The birthday thread exchange is going to be fun!

Pat zei

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one!

Michelle zei

Happy Birthday! Such lovely threads received!

Dr. Dolphin zei

Happy Birthday!