Pagina's

zondag 5 januari 2014

YOTA 2014

In order to get some of my WIP's finished (right now they all feel like UFO's), I decided to take part in YOTA 2014.
Yesterday was quite busy, so I didn't get around to posting. But here is my YOTA update.
I choose Magnificent Wings as my SAL piece and I hope to get a lot of progress on her this year.
So this is where I was:

Ik wil graag eindelijk eens wat minder projecten onder handen hebben, dus ik besloot mee te doen aan YOTA 2014
Gisteren was het erg druk, dus kwam ik niet aan posten toe. Maar hier is dus mijn update van januari.
Ik heb voor Magnificent Wings gekozen als mijn SAL project.
Hier is waar ik gebleven was:



And this is where I am today:

En dit is waar ik nu ben:


Good start!

14 opmerkingen:

hkittypink zei

Really great progress! Well done!

Emma/Itzy zei

Thank youfor the comment on my blog, I have just started to follow you.

I hope we both make great progress with our YOTA projects! x

Pull the other thread zei

Great work. So glad you decided to join in with us. Looking forward to seeing more of this.

Pat zei

Great progress! Love your shelties. My first dog was a sheltie :0)

Faith... zei

You made very good progress! Look forward to seeing her stitched up - she is so colorful!

Mary B zei

That's great progress! Looking forward to watching this one.

SoCal Debbie zei

Thank you for visiting my blog. You got a lot of stitching done on this one! She is very pretty!

Dani - tkdchick zei

You've made great and obvious progress, well done!

Michelle zei

Great progress - this is such a beautiful piece!

stitchstitchknit zei

Great progress =) I love the colors on this one =)

demeter83 zei

Wow, that's some impressive progress, looks fantastic!

The Crafty Princess zei

Those eyes are so mesmerising. I love this chart, the wings are so vibrant and flashy. Great progress, I will joining you in the Feb YOTA.
Have fun
Alicia xo

Spices up your Life zei

Looks so cute! And thank you very much for following my blog. I spent 5 years of my childhood in Holland and that was the most beautiful memory I had. Happy stitching!

Shebafudge zei

Wonderful progress. I love it!