Pagina's

dinsdag 1 juni 2010

Finallly, an update!

Well, soon turned out to be a bit longer then I thought, but here then finally my update.

First, I was so lucky to win a prize in Cath's competition and received this gift from her:




Nice huh?! I really love it. And I received it the day I was feeling really sick, because of a nasty flu. It really lit up my day. Thank you Cath!

I also received a blog award from Michele!
Thank you so much. 
(I know there are some rules to this award, but don't shoot me if I don't follow them, I just don't have the energy)


And today I saw I have 20 followers! How nice! And thank you all for sticking with me.
I think this calls for a giveaway. Would be nice, right? So, keep an eye out for that, it's coming soon.

So, what have I been doing these last few months? Here are some pics:

I finished the funny chicken. I gave it to my mom for Easter:

And I finished my shawl which I absolutely LOVE. (Off course I still need to block it. I hate doing that)
The knitting took quite some effort. I had to restart twice because I made so many misstakes. But I finally succeeded. And I love the endresult. I am sure I am going to knit more shawls.
Now I have a little vest on my needles. 

And here my stitching:



That's it for now.
Have a nice day.

(voor de Nederlandstaligen: zoals jullie gemerkt hebben even geen Nederlandse tekst. Dit vanwege te weinig energie. Maar als er mensen zijn die het Engels niet kunnen volgen, laat me dat even weten, dan zet ik alles weer zo snel mogelijk ook in het Nederlands!)

8 opmerkingen:

Mel zei

Your HAEDs are looking good!
And I love the chicken! :)

Elisa zei

Ik en engels gaan niet samen...
Maar de werken worden erg mooi.

Amarins zei

Allemaal prachtige werken, super!
Groetjes,
Amarins

Michelle zei

Oh my, that chicken is so cute! Your knitting and stitching look lovely.

Rowyn zei

Your knitting and stitching are beautiful. I love your patient model... Skipper is adorable!

Virpi zei

Your stitchings looks awsome!

Wendy zei

Prachtige werkjes heb je weer gedaan hoor!! Skipper ziet er lief uit met zijn sjaaltje :)

Elisa zei

Hoi hoi,
Ik wou even melden dat ik de naam van mijn site heb veranderd van borduurfreak naar elisa90200, waarom kun je op de site lezen.

Aangezien je me volgt en ik niet weet of het automatisch word veranderd bij jou, dacht ik ik meld het even, want ik ben blij met me volgers dus hoop ze te houden...

groetjes Elisa